Western Digital RE presents itself as a proud representative of the product range of hard drives designed especially for applications in RAID servers, data centers or other repositories
. In short, wherever there is a need continuous operation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and at full load. Brand: Western Digital is a guarantee of quality, maximum reliability and efficiency of the device.
The hard disk will showcase large buffer and there is also considerably advanced technology
- As dual-processor or dual stage drives a display. Deliver technology TLER, in charge of improving compatibility with RAID controllers. The list of technological advantages concludes StableTrac, IntelliSeek, NoTouch, RAFF or Fly Heigh.
Contactless head movement drives Western Digital RE extends the life of the drive, because the recording head never touches the surface of the plates completely, ensuring less wear on your head. Disk is designed for mounting in 3.5 "bay and can be connected to a modern SATA 6Gb/s
(Of course there is backward compatibility). The rotation speed of the plates achieves a great value of 7200 revolutions per minute. Main advantages:
- Designed for continuous operation
- Special "Raid Edition"
- The high speed of rotation
- Hard disk loaded with the most advanced technologies
- Support for modern SATA 6Gb/s
for servers, storage and storage devices
suitable for operation 24/7 Interface:
SATA 6Gb/s Technology:
magnetic disk Mean time between failures:
1.2 million hours (MTBF) Other technologies:
Dual Processor for maximum performance
RAFF monitors the drive and removes the linear and rotational vibration
A display technology Dual drive
Multi-axis shock sensor
NoTouch technology deployment ramp
Dynamic technology Fly Heigh