Select the item on the page that has the error
We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Vergnano Espresso Bar, bean, 1000g

Coffee - beans, 1000g, 80% Arabica 20% Robusta, from Central America and Africa, single pack
incl. VAT £12.90
excl. VAT £12.90
In stock 1 pcs
Hassle-free One-click buying using preset Shipping and Payment options.
Warranty 24 months Code:  KAV0012 Product Number:  008-000131
Helpdesk Print
Vergnano Espresso Bar, bean, 1000g In stock 1 pcs
Rated by 14 users
5 14x
4 0x
3 0x
2 0x
1 0x
1 000+ Customers Purchased
100 % Customers Recommend

Vergnano Espresso Bar, bean, 1000g

We all know the moment when you feel exhausted and without energy. The best way to break this is by having a cup of great coffee. You know it's the only thing to sharpen your senses and get energy pouring back into the veins.

Coffee with tradition

This kilo Vergnano Espresso Bar pack is full of taste. A Medium-strength coffee with a beautiful foam is a great way to help you through a difficult morning. This unique blend contains 80% Arabica coffee beans from Central America and is suitable for making Latte Macchiato, cappuccino or espresso. The remaining 20% of the blend is African Robusta beans which lend its chocolate flavour and unique aroma. The sealable package keeps the taste and smell as fresh as the day you opened it.

This blend is designed for discerning coffee connoisseurs who savour every sip of this intoxicating drink. The carefully selected beans guarantee an unbelievable mix of flavour and aroma and soon you will be carried away by the infinite tones of Vergnano coffee smell.

Coffee form
Beans Done!
Coffee type
Mix Done!
Mixture of different origins Done!
1 piece(s) Done!
Package weight
1,000 g Done!

Online chat

Dear customer, your question you can send us a message via the contact form here, respectively. you can solve your query online using chat. If you want to use the chat log , please.

Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Retail Price (MSRP) means the manufacturer's/supplier's suggested retail price.

There are no posts in this discussion.
Accessories for Vergnano Espresso Bar, bean, 1000g
Help others choose the best products...
Write a review
For shipping to other EU countries visit this page Vergnano Espresso Bar, bean, 1000g. Für Versand nach Deutschland, besuchen Sie bitte Vergnano Espresso Bar, Bohnenkaffee, 1000g. Chcete doručit zboží do Česka? Prohlédněte si Vergnano Espresso Bar, zrnková, 1000g. Chcete doručiť tovar na Slovensko? Prezrite si Vergnano Espresso Bar, zrnková, 1000 g. Für Versand nach Österreich, besuchen Sie bitte Vergnano Espresso Bar, Bohnenkaffee, 1000g. Magyarországra történő kiszállításért tekintse meg ezt a termékoldalt: Vergnano Espresso Bar szemes kávé 1000 g.

Link to Manufacturer's Website: Enter link to the external review

Note (link, Part number etc.):

My Alza Log In Shipping & Payment About Us
Shipping to:

Why buy from us? We offer great payment options including PayPal & Bitcoin! More info »