It is important that the hue of makeup most similar to the hue of your skin. Only then can face makeup look natural.
Makeup according to skin type
- Normal skin - any type of makeup
- Dry skin - moisturizing makeup that not only brighten the skin but also protects against negative influences such as smog, UV ...
- Oily skin / skin blemishes - non-greasy makeup with matujícím effect, often higher cover factor
Younger looking skin without major imperfections suffice transparent make-up or toning cream. Conversely, for skin with more imperfections suitable makeup with a higher cover factor.
Types of Makeup
- Liquid Makeup - easily spreadable medium coverage for everyday makeup
- Compact make-up - in the form of powder, easy application, high coverage
- Foam makeup - light texture, moisturizing effect with matujícím lower cover factor
- Strongly covering make-up - a denser texture with a higher proportion of pigment, UV protection, when bad application can cause the mask effect
- BB cream (Blemish / Beauty Balm cream) - tinted moisturizer with UV protection; Ideal for young skin that does not need too much coverage
- CC creams (Color control / correcting cream) - similar structure as BB creams; CC creams contain ingredients to alleviate redness or other color of skin imperfections
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating