We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver

Catalogue

Hello, my name is Brook and I would like to apologise that this product is not fully translated. I am working hard on remedying this. Will you help me?

0
Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
incl. VAT £14.90
excl. VAT £12.42
In stock 2 pcs
Hassle-free One-click buying using preset Shipping and Payment options.
Warranty 24 months Code:  HRAa5957a Product Number:  ASRT778988127896 Manufacturer's Website:
Helpdesk Print
Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver £14.90 In stock 2 pcs
Buy

Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver

Kinetic sand is an amazing innovative entertainment not only for children but for the whole family. Buy it for the kids and in a while you'll buy more for yourself. This creative material is very addictive and you do not get it out of hand. Playing with this sand is not only fun, it also brings relaxation moments and also acts antistress and therapeutically . Kinetic Sand is very comfortable to touch, soft, soft and soft. It enables children to improve their skills, skill, fantasy and gentle motor skills.

Key features

  • Great creative material
  • It is soft, soft and pleasant to touch
  • Working with him brings relaxation and stress reduction
  • Never dry and easy to clean
  • It is 100% safe and non-toxic
  • Patented special binder technology

Unique material

Kinetic sand is composed of 98% of sand and the secret of its movement is hidden in patented technology, which rests on the remaining 2% of the special binder.Kinetic Sand will never dry out, easy to clean, because it always sticks to you and not to your hands . In addition, it is 100% safe and non-toxic, does not contain gluten, wheat, casein or dust and complies with all EU marketing safety directives. It is also suitable for children with allergies. Kinetic Sand boasts a certificate according to EN 1171.

In this package you will find amazing shining sand.

Content:
454 g

Specifications
Compare
Recommended age from
3 year(s) Done!
Typ
Sand Done!

Online chat

Dear customer, your question you can send us a message via the contact form here, respectively. you can solve your query online using chat. If you want to use the chat log , please.

Variants Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver

Variants Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver

Kinetic sand - 170 g + 30% free Neon red Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
Buy £8.80
In stock 4 pcs
 
Kinetic sand - 170 g + 30% free Neon green Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
Buy £8.80
In stock 1 pcs
 
Kinetic sand - 680 g Neon violet Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
Buy £12.90
In stock 1 pcs
 
Kinetic sand - 680 g Neon green Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
Buy £12.90
In stock 1 pcs
 
Kinetic sand - 680 g Neon blue Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
Buy £12.90
In stock 1 pcs
 

Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Retail Price (MSRP) means the manufacturer's/supplier's suggested retail price.

There are no posts in this discussion.
Help others choose the best products...
Write a review
For shipping to other EU countries visit this page Kinetic sand - 454 grams Metallic silver. Für Versand nach Deutschland, besuchen Sie bitte Kinetic Sand - 454 g Silber Metallic. Chcete doručit zboží do Česka? Prohlédněte si Kinetický písek - 454 g Metalic stříbrná. Chcete doručiť tovar na Slovensko? Prezrite si Kinetic Sand - Balenie 1lb / 454 g Metalic strieborná. Für Versand nach Österreich, besuchen Sie bitte Kinetic Sand - 454 g Silber Metallic. Magyarországra történő kiszállításért tekintse meg ezt a termékoldalt: Kinetic Sand - 454 g Ezüst metál.

Link to Manufacturer's Website: Enter link to the external review

Note (link, Part number etc.):

My Alza Log In Shipping & Payment About Us
Shipping to:
WEB3