|incl. VAT||£17.90 £16.90|
Kinetic sand is amazing innovative fun not only for children but for the whole family. Buy it for children, and soon you'll buy another for himself. The creative material is strongly addictive and they do not give him a hand. Playing with the sand is not only fun, but it also provides moments of relaxation and acts as anti-stress and therapeutically. Kinetic Sand is very soft to the touch, gentle, soft and velvety. It allows children to improve their skills, dexterity, imagination and fine motor skills.
Kinetic sand is composed of 98% sand and mystery that the movement is hidden in the patented technology, which consists of the remaining 2% special binder. Kinetic Sand will never dry, easy to clean up, because it always adheres to itself and not to your hands. Moreover, it is 100% safe and non-toxic, contains no gluten, wheat or casein powder and meets all safety regulations for marketing in the EU. It is also suitable for children with allergies. Kinetic Sand boasts certified according to EN 1171st
Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Retail Price (MSRP) means the manufacturer's/supplier's suggested retail price.
Link to Manufacturer's Website: Enter link to the external review