We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more

Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink

Creative Kit Recommended age from 3 years
incl. VAT £16.87
excl. VAT £14.06
In stock > 10 pcs
Add to Cart Hassle-free One-click buying using preset Shipping and Payment options.
Warranty 24 months Code:  HRAa5959e Product Number:  ASRT778988095218
Helpdesk Print
Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink £16.87 In stock > 10 pcs

Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink

Amazing innovative entertainment to entertain for long hours not only children but also adults. This description perfectly captures the most attractive feature of the revolutionary gaming devices called kinetic sand. What do you imagine under this term? Just a very effective tool in the development of fine motor skills and imagination. Children also helps improve the hidden skills. When working with sand you kill two birds with one stone, because in addition to being a fun, has a positive effect on our psyche. It is gentle, soft and velvety. Simply very pleasant to the touch. Therefore it brings relaxation moments because it acts therapeutically. Thus it becomes an important tool in breaking down everyday stress.

key features

  • 100% safe and non-toxic material
  • Development of creativity, fine motor skills and talents to numerous skills
  • Soft, soft, soft to the touch
  • Warm color evoking positive feelings
  • Anti-stress function

Patented technology special binders

Success kinetic sand lies clearly at its core. A mainstay of the project is the secret of his movement, which is hidden in a special patented technology, custom binders. Why kinetic Sand never dries and is easily cleaned? Look for the answer in his material. 98% consists of sand and the remaining 2% is very important just unique binder. Thanks to that, it retains its unique features and functionality, but also guarantees 100% safety and lack of toxicity. Does not contain gluten, casein or dust and, as such, meets all safety regulations for marketing in the EU. It is also suitable for allergy sufferers. In addition, the kinetic sand can also boast certified according to EN 1171st

Toy meets European Parliament and Council Directive 2009/48 / EC of 18 June 2009 on the safety of toys and all legal norms according to Czech legislation. Of course there is a declaration of conformity.

Recommended age from
3 year(s)
Report an error
Report an error

Online chat

Dear customer, your question you can send us a message via the contact form here, respectively. you can solve your query online using chat. If you want to use the chat log , please.

Specifications can be changed without notice. Images are for illustrative purposes only. Retail Price (MSRP) means the manufacturer's/supplier's suggested retail price.

There are no posts in this discussion.
Need more information about this product? You can now ask the online cummunity a question right here, safely and anonymously!
Ask a question now
Forum Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink
Help others choose the best products...
Write a review
For shipping to other EU countries visit this page Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink on Alzashop.com. Für Versand nach Deutschland, besuchen Sie bitte Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink bei Alza.de. Chcete doručit zboží do Česka? Prohlédněte si Kinetický písek - 400 g Perfect Pink též na Alza.cz. Chcete doručiť tovar do Slovensko? Prezrite si Kinetický piesok - 400 g Perfect Pink na Alza.sk. Für Versand nach Österreich, besuchen Sie bitte Kinetic Sand - 400 g Perfect Pink bei Alza.at.

Link to Manufacturer's Website: Enter link to the external review

Note (link, Part number etc.):

My Alza Log In Shipping & Payment About Us