Turntable STANTON T 62 is the successor bestsellerového model T 60, from which he takes the refined features. Prim model is dynamic sound reproduction, which this brand famous. Powerful motor with high torque straight arm
provide excellent opportunities creative scratching
. Plus in the form of easy handling turntable suit all styles and levels of experience DJs
. For your freedom when mixing contribute 2 playback speeds, 2 Start/Stop switches or battle position
. Audible RCA output
allows you to connect a wide range of mixers and other equipment DJského. Notable features:
- Balanced tone arm with gimbal suspension
- 2 playback speeds (33 or 45 rpm.)
- 2 Start/Stop switches for Mix or Battle Setup
- Manual Pitch Control Fader (+/- 10% of setting)
- Starting less than 1 second at 33 1/3 rpm.
- The braking time less than 1 second at 33 1/3 rpm.
- Changing the speed less than 1 second at 33 1/3 rpm.
- Changing the speed less than 1 second at 45 to 33 1/3 rpm.
Directly controlled, 8-pole, 3 phase, brushless DC motor
Starting torque more than 4.5 Kgf-cm
Fluctuations in less than 0.18% WRMS (JIS WTD) with 33 1/3 rpm Signal/noise ratio:
More than 65 db Length of straps:
191 mm Output:
RCA stereo Other:
Monitoring the forces in the range of 0-4 g
Pitch Control Fader ± 10%