Select the item on the page that has the error
We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our site. By continuing to use the site you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more
Price massacre Capture Your Summer.

Lightbulbs by Technology

0

The lamp technology determines the consumption, the longevity and the time required for the complete lighting. They are suitable for a different environment and situation.

Continue

Technology

Incandescent Light bulbs

  • The cheapest light source in terms of cost. In terms of operation it is very inefficient due to the heat loss. More than 90% of the energy consumed is converted into heat and the remaining 10% into light. Their life is low with an average of 1,000 hours.
     

Halogen bulbs

  • They are about a third more efficient than incandescent lamps. After power on, they are immediately started to full power, dimming allows their cost to be lower than LED bulbs. The operating costs are significantly higher, so they are mainly used where the light is used for a short time. Their lifespan is 2,000 to 3,000 hours.

Energy saving light bulbs

  • They are about 75% more efficient than incandescent lamps. After switching on, it takes a while before they start to light up with maximum power and therefore do not fit in places where they are often turned on. After a few years, they lose their original luminosity. Their lifespan is 6,000 to 20,000 hours.

LED bulbs

  • It is the latest and most efficient technology. They are distinguished by their service life - as a rule between 20,000 and 50,000 hours. They achieve high light intensity with minimum consumption. A 60W halogen lamp is equivalent to a 9W LED lamp.

Indicative comparison table

luminous flux220 lm400 lm700 lm900 lm1300 lm
Type of light source
standard bulb25 W40 W60 W75 W100 W
halogen bulb18 W28 W42 W53 W70 W
Energy saving light bulb6 W9 W12 W15 W20 W
Led bulb4 W6 W10 W13 W18 W

Save money with LED lightbulbs

Watts
Hide description
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
3 items
EMOS LED Filament A60 A++ 6.5W E27 Matt, Warm White - LED bulb
A++
EMOS LED Filament A60 A++ 6.5W E27 Matt, Warm White
LED bulb - light bulb replacement 60W, light output 125lm/W, luminous flux / luminous intensity: 806lm, chromaticity temperature: 2700K, 360° radiation angle, lifetime: 25,000 hours

£3.10 excl.VAT £2.58
Buy
In stock > 20 pcs
Order Code: EMS17007
EMOS LED filament lamp A60 A ++ 8W E27 neutral white - LED bulb
A++
EMOS LED filament lamp A60 A ++ 8W E27 neutral white
LED bulb - replaces 75W bulb, 132lm/W, 1060 lm, 4100K, 360°, 25,000 hours

£4.49 excl.VAT £3.74
Buy
In stock > 10 pcs
Order Code: EMS17005
EMOS LED bulb Classic A67 20W E27 neutral white - LED bulb
A+
EMOS LED bulb Classic A67 20W E27 neutral white
LED bulb - replacement for 150W bulb, luminous efficacy 122lm/W, luminous flux 2452lm, colour temperature 4100K, beam angle 300°, lifetime 30,000 hours

£7 excl.VAT £5.83
Buy
In stock > 10 pcs
Order Code: EMS17024

Lightbulbs by Technology

Lightbulbs by Technology

In the category Lightbulbs by Technology on Alza.co.uk, we currently have a total of 3 products, which you can easily buy online and get quickly delivered. See all of your purchases and make orders on our easy-to-use app.

Lightbulbs by Technology – proved brands

Enter product name

Note (link, Part number etc.):

Check out products sorted by price starting with the lowest price in the category cheap lightbulbs by Technology Check out products sorted by price starting with the highest price in the category best sellers, best lightbulbs by Technology You’ll find products sorted by reviews starting from the highest ranked in lightbulbs by Technology reviews


Why buy from us? We have a 14-Day "no questions asked" returns policy More info »
My Alza Log In Shipping & Payment About Us
Shipping to:
WEB15

Why buy from us? We have a 14-Day "no questions asked" returns policy More info »
We will call you and advise you professionally
+420 225 340 120
Order inquiry
Question about the product
Please enter your telephone:
Call me