In-ear headphones are lightweight, small, and suitable for outdoor use, travel or sport.Continue
When choosing in-ear Headphones, first consider what you will use them for
Headphones for life on the go
For travelling on the bus, train or plane, in-ear headphones are the most convenient as they are lightweight and easily portable.
In-ear headphones, such as ear buds, are ideal sports headphones as they fit snugly in your ears, block out ambient noise, and are more comfortable during hot and sweaty workouts.
What else should I consider when choosing in-ear headphones?
- In-ear - effectively suppress ambient noise; compared with similarly priced earbuds, they offer better sound quality and more comfort.
- Earbuds - cheaper; they isolate some ambient noise, but generally offer lower sound quality than in-ear headphones.
- Wired Headphones (3.5 mm jack) - compared with similarly priced wireless headphones they offer better sound quality but less freedom of movement.
- Wireless headsets (bluetooth) - with no wires, they offer greater freedom of movement (bluetooth headsets have a range of approx. 10 metres from the playback device). They built-in batteries and must be recharged.
|Connection Type / Compatibility||Notebook||Smartphone||tablet||Mp3 player|
|3.5 mm Jack|
|Lightning||iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C and later||iPad 4 and later||iPod Nano 7th gen., Touch 5th gen. and later|
The data in the table are indicative only. To use the headphones with a particular playback device, both devices must support the same type of connection.
- Closed - dampens ambient noise.
- Open - provides high-quality sound (less distortion) but with some ambient noise.
- Semi-closed - a compromise between open and closed.
Useful functions & features
- Volume control - located on the headphones or cable.
- APTX and AAC - codecs for bluetooth that guarantee higher sound quality.
- NFC - technology used in connection with bluetooth earphones, which accelerates and facilitates their connection with the playback advice.
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating