In compliance with EU rules,
it is now possible to order goods directly without paying VAT.
- You are company or entrepreneur with valid VAT registration outside Czech or Slovak Republics.
- Simply register, listing all the required elements (valid VAT number and a billing/shipping address).
- Provide an extract from the Commercial Register and a copy of the Tax Registration Certificate via Email.
- Orders will then be invoiced without VAT after the supplied data has been verified.
- You will recieve notification as soon as it is possible for you to start placing orders.
- Business users only.
Note: Orders can only be delivered to the registered office(s) or operation(s) of the company listed on the supplied valid extract from the Commercial Register.
- For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact our B2B department via Email.