A pressure washer, high pressure cleaner or wap consists of three basic parts: the pump, hose and high-pressure nozzles. To select the right one, focus mainly on two parameters: pressure and flow.Continue
- 90-120 bars - perfect for home use and occasional work, such as washing bikes, garden furniture, tools and basic maintenance of cars, motorbikes and scooters. For easy washing, we recommend at least 120 bars.
- 130-140 bar - suitable for high-quality car wash, roofs, gutters, decks, sidewalks, paving, cladding, or cleaning around the pools.
- 150-200 bars - semi-professional and professional use. Finds its use at plants, halls and in more polluted areas but also in larger gardens, courtyards, terraces, floor tiles.
The amount of water flowing through the pump in liters per hour. You can choose in the range from 300 to 650 liters per hour. The higher the flow rate, the better off you will be cleaning large areas. To effectively get the dirt from less accessible places, focus more on the higher pressure ones. For versatile use is suitable combination of high flow and pressure with the pressure regulation.
- 300-400 l / h - suitable for smaller areas of terraces and floor tiles, bicycles, tools, garden furniture
- 400-650 l / h - ideal for large surfaces like pavements, sidewalks, halls, terraces, fences, facades
- Compared to a classical garden hose with a pressure washer, you save a considerable amount of water and time.
- Take care not to damage any surfaces (facades, wooden surfaces) with high pressure. Appropriately regulate the pressure or spray from a reasonable distance.
- To increase durability, we recommend to use a fine filter between the pressure washer and the water supply.
- Before starting pressure spray, fill the washer entirely with water first. Connect the water, push the gun, squeeze all the air out of the system so that the water begins to leak. Then you can turn the unit on.
- In winter, get rid of all the water from the pressure washer. This helps to avoid frost damage.
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating