You can prepare delicious meals for several people at the same time. Whether it is a steak, fish, grilled vegetables or cheese in any weather. However, each Grill has different features with different accessories and functions.
Important parameters for selecting an outdoor electric grill
Ranging from 1250 to 2200 W. Grill with higher wattage will have a faster heat up time and also reaches a higher maximum temperature.
Size barbecue area
For grills with an oval or circular shape and a diameter of between 30 and 50 cm. The larger space will come in handy when grilling large amounts of food at a barbecue meal but for 1-2 people may consume too much energy - in this case, a smaller variant is sufficient.
The lightest model weighs about 5 kilograms, the heavier 10 kg. The weight depends on the materials used and size. Lighter grills are generally easier to handle.
- Hatch - helps to maintain a high temperature, thereby accelerating the heating of food.
- Detachable stand - grill can be used on the kitchen table.
- Wheels - Facilitates easy movement of the grill.
- Demountable grill is better at cleaning, some parts can be cleaned in the dishwasher.
- Storage space - here you can store ingredients or accessories.
Useful features of outdoor electric grills
- Continuous temperature control - allows you to adjust the temperature at will.
- Non-stick coating of the grilling surface - no need to use oil, reduces overcooking - cleaning is easier.
- Container fat - for healthier grilling without fat-fired.
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating