There are several types of keys and wrenches. This product section includes lug nuts, oil-filter wrenches, spark plug wrenches, spanners, hex keys, adjustable keys and many others. They are absolutely indispensable in everyday DIY work.Continue
Key & wrench types
Also known as a "French key" or "English key" depending on the country. This spanner is designed for tightening and loosening of nuts and bolts.
- Manufactured in several sizes.
- Can be unilateral or bilateral.
- Commonly used at home, in industrial work, construction, and in repair shops.
A special type of socket wrench used to loosen and tighten lug nuts on automobile wheels.
- There are X-shaped, L-shaped, spider, and torque wrenches.
- Perfect for every mechanic and a practical tool for every car.
A tool for removing and installing oil filters in cars, trucks, and motorcycles.
- Manufactured in various diameters for all filter types.
- Necessary tools for every automobile and motorcycle repair shop.
Spark plug wrench
A tool for easy removal of spark plugs, compatible with most engines.
- Feature articulated reduction for easy handling in confined spaces.
- Useful for skilled car mechanics and handymen.
Can be adjusted for a particular size.
- Suitable for home, workshop, DIY work, or professional crafts.
- Also suitable for holding materials to be machined.
Universal and versatile keys.
- Very practical for home or workshop.
- Good for tightening screws on sports equipment such as skates and road bikes.
Special wrenches for precise tightening.
- Used primarily in professional services.
- Can be digital and conventional.
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating