High-end gaming monitors are able to react very quickly to changes in the image and thus provide smooth, sharp images even during fast action scenes. They have fast response times in the range of 1-4 ms and high 100 Hz refresh rates.Continue
When choosing a high-tech gaming monitor, first consider what types of games you intend to play
Gaming monitors suitable for action and sports games
For action or sports games, we recommend monitors with a response time of 1-2 ms and a refresh rate at least 60 Hz, but 100 Hz or more is ideal.
Gaming monitors suitable for strategy games
When playing strategy games, the size of the playing area is important - generally, the larger the better. Large playing areas can also achieve high resolutions. For strategy games, we therefore recommend monitors with at least Full HD resolution (1920 × 1080 pixels), but ideally more.
What else should I consider when choosing a high-tech gaming monitor?
- IPS / S-IPS monitors - excel in natural colours, low power consumption and wide viewing angles. The disadvantage is a Higher purchase price.
- TN monitors - Often characterised by a low response times. Compared with IPS monitors They are cheaper, offer lower-quality color reproduction and narrower viewing angles. While cheaper TN monitors are the sufficient for less Demanding users, models with 4 ms response times are popular with gamers.
- MVA / PVA monitors - in terms of price and picture quality, These Are Somewhere Between IPS / S-IPS and TN monitors. They Provide more realistic color reproduction and viewing angles Wider Than TN monitors and are cheaper Than IPS monitors.
- Matte - reflects light from the Surroundings; Provides less-saturated color reproduction.
- Glossy - Provides vibrant and realistic colors; conversely, more light is Reflected light from the surroundings, so the display can be Difficult to view in bright sunlight.
- Anti-glare (glossy display with Antiglare) - a compromise Between glossy and matte screens; They are easier to view in direct sunlight Than glossy screens but Also offer lower quality color reproduction.
Before buying, make sure the monitor has at the least one same port as your computer. If not, You Will Not Be Able to connect the monitor to it.
Useful functions and features
- Technology That minimises eyestrain - Flicker-free, Flicker-safe, etc.
- Adjustable height - allows you to adjust the monitor to a comfortable position.
- VESA mount - allows your to mount the monitor on a bracket.
- USB Hub - play data from portable drives; connect a keyboard or mouse.
Was this information useful?
This form is for collecting Feedback Only. If you have any other inquiries, please our Customer Care team here.
Is something missing or displayed incorrectly? Let us know your suggestions so we can improve the website and customer experience.
Thank you for rating