Delivering Goods Throughout The UK
- Goods are delivered between 1-6 business days (See table below).
- Delivery dates and estimated delivery times are confirmed via email after orders are processed.
- A value limit of £2,800 excluding VAT has been set for individual orders.
- Payments can be made by credit or debit card, and online payment portals including PayPal.
- On the day of dispatch you will receive an email with the parcel number along with a Tracking link.
- An expected delivery time will be supplied by the courier on the day of delivery. If the delivery date or time is unsuitable, it is possible to rearrange it with the courier, e.g. you can move it to the next business day.
- Goods are not delivered on weekends or public holidays.
|Express delivery - small consignment|
(up to 5kg)
|Express delivery - medium parcels|
(5 - 10kg)
|Express delivery - large parcels|
(10 - 20kg)
|Express delivery - heavy parcels|
(20 - 31.5kg)
|Standard delivery - medium parcels|
(5 - 31.5kg)**
|**Free delivery on orders over £249 (up to 5kg), and over £499 (over 5kg) via Standard delivery (medium parcels only).|
*Times shown are in days. We do not deliver on weekends or public holidays. All prices include VAT.
We offer next day delivery to the London area with our Express delivery service.
Delivery to islands within the UK
- If you choose our SkyNet Express delivery service, orders to island destinations will be delivered within 3 business days. However, if you choose our Standard delivery service, they are subject to possible delays. More information here.
Taking Delivery Of Your Package
- Upon receipt of your delivery, please take extra care to inspect the package. If you are unsatisfied with the condition or have any concerns regarding contents, please ask the courier to add your comments to the "Delivery Document".
- If you need help with the delivery or have any problems concerning goods, please use this contact form or call us on +44 203 514 4411.