Very compact all-in-one memory card reader Axago CRE-X1 MINI supports all current memory cards, including the latest cards SDHC and SDXC . It is equipped with a fifth slot for direct support of the popular miniature microSD cards. Used new generation chipset allows higher read and write speeds of the latest high-speed Compact Flash cards.
In the file manager, the reader indicates only one new mechanics - no such finding active unit with the card inserted. LED indicates card insertion and correct the ongoing data transmission. The old power USB bus.
external all-in-one card reader
1x USB 2.0
Number of Slots:
Memory card support:
• Micro SD slot: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC, TransFlash,
• XD slot: xD Picture Card, xD M-Type, H-Type xD, SmartMedia cards are not supported
• CF slot: CompactFlash Type I, CF Type II, CF Extreme III, CF Ultra II, Microdrive, Magicstor,
• SD slot: SecureDigital SD, SDHC, SDXC, HS SD, SD Ultra II, SD ROM, MultiMedia Card MMC, MMC-II, MMC Dual Voltage, MMC mobile, RS-MMC, HS-RS-MMC, RS-MMC Dual Voltage, with adapter miniSD, miniSDHC, MMC Micro,
• MS slot: Memory Stick, MS Pro, MS Duo, MS Pro Duo, MS Magic Gate, MS Pro Magic Gate, MS Magic Gate Duo, MS Pro Duo Magic Gate, Memory Stick Pro HG Duo, MS ROM, MS Select, Memory Stick XC, with adapter M2 (MS Micro).
Support flash card specification:
5.0 CF (UDMA 0 - 6 UDMA), SD 3.0 (SDXC up to 2TB), SD 2.0 (SDHC up to 32GB), MMC 4.4 (8-bit), MS 1.43, 1.05 MS Pro, MS Pro HG 1.03, MS XC 1.0, xD 1.2
Used new generation chipset enabling higher read and write speeds of the latest high-speed Compact Flash cards.
Optimized support xD-H cards for higher read and write speeds.
Fully compatible with USB 2.0 and backwards compatible with USB 1.1
Supporting transfer rates 12/480 Mbit/s (full/high speed).
Full support Plug and Play and Hot Swap.
Connection via USB mini B type connector female. The package mini B male/A male USB 2.0 cable adapter with a length of 10 cm for connection to PC.
Power card over USB bus (bus power).
LED indicating proper card insertion and data transfer.
Dimensions 75 x 36 x 12 mm Weight 26 g (without USB cable).
Supported operating systems:
MS Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Server 2012/Server 2008/Server 2003 (all 32 - and 64-bit versions), Mac OS X 10.x or later, Linux Kernel 2.4.x or higher.
No need to install any external controls that are already part of the supported operating systems.
card reader and USB cable.