USB/MIDI pad controller LPD8 is the perfect accessory for musicians, producers, DJs and other music creators. It measures only 33 cm and weighs less than a pound
, So it fits easily into a backpack or bag for notebook. It has a high mobility. It is built on a series Akai Professional MPC, an iconic music production station. Makers who love to work with MPC and want to work with software on their computer, get the model LPD8 control device that moves the mouse and keyboard on the sidelines.LPD8 has eight orange backlit pads
That is velocity-sensitive. Using them can be easily programmed rhythmic or melodic parts. Pads may also transmit to the software MIDI Program Change information. Additionally, the LPD8 eight assignable knobs Q-Link
To which you can assign to easily control virtually any parameters in software.
With Mac OS and Windows no need to install driver software
. Similarly, it will sufficient to supply only the USB port
. It has four memory banks for programming and recalling settings appropriate for the various software applications.Key Features:
- USB/MIDI controller works with virtually all audio software.
- Eight backlit velocity-sensitive drum padsWhich can transmit musical or MIDI program change.
- Eight knobs Q-Link to control virtually any software parameter.
- Plug-and-play USB connection for Mac and Windows does not require any driver installation.
- Small enough devices that fit in your backpack or laptop bag.
- Four programmable memory banks.
- Comes with a software editor for Mac and PC.
- Powered via USB - There is no need for an additional power cable.
8 velocity-sensitive pads in the style of the MPC series.
It sends MIDI notes, including its volume.
The ability to assign a program change (Program Change).
Assignable controller messages.
Transmits values 0-127 depending on how strongly to strike the pad.
Backlight LED reacts to turn on music (MIDI Note On event).
8 assignable knobs sends the value of continuous MIDI controllers.Interface:
USB 1.1 (2.0 compatible)Standard accessories:
CD with software